Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome home Austin!!!!


Austin Jeremy Murdock was born on December 6th at 4:17pm weighing 8.4 lbs and 21 in long. I was scheduled to be induced at 7am. I got my epidural around 2pm when I was dialated to a 5. Then they broke my water and things started to progress really quickly. Once I was a 10 I pushed for 16 minutes and little Austin was here!!!! This was a completely different experience than I had with my daughter. This was a pain free and fast labor and delivery!! My prayers were answered.
The doctor who delivered Austin was AMAZING!!! Thanks to him I barely tore and recovered very quickly! I wish he could deliver all my babies!!! The nurse on the other hand had a hard time getting my IV in. She had to poke me three times!!! That was the worst and most painful part of my day. I know, I'm a baby.

Cute little Austin all bundled up! I still can't believe he came as fast as he did :) I guess it is easier the second time around.

Kylee and I reuniting the next morning. I felt so rested because I had a scheduled induction and wasn't up all night in labor. I actually got some sleep and could take a shower and get ready.

First Murdock family photo! Kylee loves Austin and thinks it is so funny when he cries.

Going home!!! This was the BEST Christmas present ever!!! He is such a calm, sweet little baby who doesn't really need to be held, but I hold him anyway :)

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers