Sunday, January 2, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!


My mom flew out on the 18th to say with us for two weeks!! It was so much fun having her here for Christmas! She was a HUGE help around the house and with Kylee and especially Austin. She cooked, cleaned, played with Kylee and stayed up with Austin for his night feedings. We also played games and had fun visiting and being with each other. Than you dad and brothers for letting me have mom over this special holiday. We miss her already. Above is a picture of her and Kylee baking sugar cookies. YUM!

Kylee and "GG" as she calls her, playing in her box.

Sweet baby Austin in this cute bear outfit from Grandma Murdock.

Kylee absolutely loves the swing! She would fall asleep in there if we let her :)

Below is Kylee's grouchy face. I thought this was a funny pic!


"Who needs Santa, I've got Grandparents!" Isn't that the truth!

Austin pretty much sleeps all day long. Eat, sleep, poop.


Kylee loves to hold Austin. Austin is wearing a shirt that says, "All I want for Christmas is my Auntie" Thanks Aunt Lacey!!!

Me and my mom with the kids before she left. Oh how I will miss an extra set of hands, and her of course!!
This Christmas was different than most, being away from most of our family, and stuck inside with a newborn (and its FREEZING ouside), but it was really special too. I'm greatful for my little family and the time we have spent getting so close to each other. I'm greatful for a sweet, loving, super helpful husband who loves me and the kids more than anything. I'm greatful for two beautiful, healthy children. I'm greatful for all of our great friends in PA who have always been so supportive, generous and helpful with our family especially when Austin was born. I'm greatful for the gospel and my Savior who atoned for me. I'm greatful for this special holiday that we have to reflect and celebrate the birth and life of our Savior. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers