
It has been very cold at our house lately. When Jeremy left for work this morning it was zero degrees and with the wind chill it was below 0!!!! Lets just say the kids and I have been spending all of our time inside aside from a few doctor appointments. Austin has been doing much better and has fully recovered from his surgery. He now weighs 10.2 lbs and loves to eat! He still wears bibs all the time because he is constantly spitting up, but not nearly as much. We keep him propped up in his swing to help keep his food down. He is such a happy baby. He spends most of his awake time in the swing or in the bouncer, then he will doze off when he is tired. He is so sweet and I love him to pieces.
Kylee loves Austin! She will always ask me to put him in his bouncer so she can play with him. She is also a big helper and always gets me his diapers and wipes when it's time to change him. I think she will be a great big sister. Lucky for her Austin is not too demanding during the day so she still gets a lot of mommy time and attention


We sold Betsy! It was a sad day for me. I have driven this car since I was 16! We can only take one car with us back to California so we decided to sell her before we left.

Here is a picture of Austin at 7 week old. He is losing his newborn look and is gaining weight! He is such a smiely and happy baby.

3 comments:
Oh my goodness, they are so adorable!!! That video made me miss Kylee soo much! Austin is so cute, I can't believe you have a picture of him smiling!!! Ella hasn't purposely smiled at us yet! I am jealous! So cute!
Brrrr! That is way cold! So glad that Austin is doing well! What a cute video of Kylee.
Austin is sure a cutie! Looks like you guys are surviving and doing well with 2 kids =)
Post a Comment