Well Jeremy has arrived safely in PA. He and his dad flew in on Tuesday and have been getting the apartment all set up, and believe me, they have had some major work to do. Some of the items they needed to set up were the entertainment stand, computer desk, bedroom dresser, bookcase and crib. Yikes!!! I am all settled in at the Murdocks. I will be living with them for my last month of work. It is so nice to have company instead of living alone. Only 4 more weeks of work, then I start my maternity leave! Yeah! I can hardly wait. Only 6 weeks until Jeremy flys back. He is scheduled to fly in on May 15th, a week before I am due. Hopefully our little girl will hang out that long. My Dr said usually first babies come late so we should be ok (knock on wood).
The day before Jeremy left we were able to spend some time together at the beach. It was such a beautiful day and we sat in beach chairs with our toes in the sand. It was perfect. Then we had some lunch at Ruby's. For some reason my hamburger tasted really good. I didn't even have room for my oreo shake!!



6 comments:
I hope Jeremy makes it back in time too! Good luck!
I hope everything works out. Please call me if you want to hang out. Maybe get some frozen yogurt or something!
I am glad that he got there ok! I hope the baby can hold out that long...usually they just want to stay in there, so lets hope the little one stays put! :)
adorable belly! almost there!
You look so cute Brieann! I love that dress! You have such cute maternity clothes! She's almost here! So exciting! She better wait for her daddy to be there! ;-)
how sad. but the chance that your first comes early...slim to none! your belly is so adorable!
Post a Comment