Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Going Private...

We have decided to go private. Please leave your email address. You can also email me at brieannp@hotmail.com. Thanks!

29 comments:

Stacy said...

stacythomas319@hotmail.com

Desiree said...

add us!!

desireenordstrom{at}gmail{dot}com

Emily said...

emily.steinhafel@gmail.com

Brandi said...

brandilpjackson@hotmail.com

The Murdocks said...

jeremymurdock@hotmail.com

LaVonne said...

Hi, I've never met you, but I was in Jeremy's ward from 2000 to 2004. I was serving in YW's when Jeremy was a priest. I was always impressed with Jeremy & his brother Scott with their willness to serve others. I've enjoyed seeing what the both of you have been up too. lavonne_norris@yahoo.com

The Shelton Family said...

shunaeshelton@yahoo.com

The Hardy's said...

add us!
sportychick83@sbcglobal.net

Marissa said...

mdacker@hotmail.com

Brittany said...

sweetb728@yahoo.com

Dashley said...

ash70383@yahoo.com
Ashley :)

Kendra said...

oneflyphotostar@yahoo.com And congrats on all the fun things happening for you!!

Aubrey said...

aubrey.richardson@yahoo.com

Erin said...

emlow07@gmail.com

Mindy said...

mindygrover@gmail.com Can't wait to see pics of that baby!!

Unknown said...

shonnee_smith@yahoo.com

Becca said...

bryce1984@gmail.com

Murdocks said...

scottandmary05@yahoo.com

SoCal Rogers said...

kedrogers@gmail.com

Erin and Mike said...

eandmcahill@gmail.com

Erin said...

eneville4517@msn.com

Michelle said...

mlarson614@gmail.com

Lindsay said...

smileygirl0413@hotmail.com :)

The Parkers said...

DRParker123@aol.com

JULIE B. said...

sisterocjules@aol.com

Leslie said...

lesliesanders2000@yahoo.com

The Tracy's said...

Cant wait for that new baby to arrive. It's the best. Don't forget us
lextracy2000@yahoo.com
loves
T

Trenda said...

Me too!

Trenda said...

I guess my e-mail address would be nice huh! trendajoy@yahoo.com

Lilypie First Birthday tickers