On March 14th we were able to see our friends (and old college roomies) Blake & Ashley get sealed in the LA Temple. It was a beautiful ceremony and we had a really nice time.
I know I look gross but Ashley looks really pretty. I loved her dress!
On March 21st we celebrated Jeremy's Dads' birthday with the fam. The boys grilled up some delicious bbq and we enjoyed a nice Saturday together.

Grandpa Murdock & Travis. Travis enjoyed helping Grandpa blow out the candles.

My brother Shane and his girlfriend Tasia came to visit us from AZ for the weekend. I thought it would be fun to take them to Hero's Bar & Grill for dinner because I like their hamburgers, not knowing it was St. Patrick's Day weekend. Yikes! Let's just say the place was full of drunk people in green, but we had a fun time anyways.

My good-at-almost-anything husband decided he wanted to do something for our baby all by himself. He took on the project of painting and finishing her baby dresser. I should have taken a before picture but I forgot. It used to be an maple wood with silver and wood nobs. Now it is all pretty and white and will match her crib perfectly. Thank you so much Jeremy!! It looks great!

Lastly... moving. This is what our apartment looked like as of 10 am this morning. There are 53 boxes plus furniture and other stuff!!! By this afternoon the movers will have taken everything and loaded it in the truck on its way to PA. I hope everyting arrives there safely and on time. Good luck to Jeremy and his dad who get the pleasure of unpacking everything :)


2 comments:
Don't leave out the Jaywalking.
Aww...I can't believe the time has come. We are going to miss you guys! Cute dresser by the way!
Post a Comment