Some of my friends from my ward threw me a baby shower!!! Thank you so much Erin, Shunae and Vicky!!!! It was so much fun and our baby girl got a lot of cute stuff. Erin made this beautiful fruit arrangement and it was so yummy! Vicky also made these delicious cupcakes and decorated them with pink baby rattles. Too cute. Thank you to everyone who came and celebrated with me. I will miss everyone when we move.
Erin and I

5 comments:
your belly is adorable and i love the pottery barn bedding! sooo adorable!
So cute! sorry I couldn't be there...which reminds me, I need to give you your gift on Sunday :) Looks like you had some fun!
Looks like you had a great shower! Isn't it just sooooo fun to get so much stuff for the baby?!!
Your shower was so fun! I am so glad that I got to be apart! Your little girl is going to be so decked out with all the cute things that she got. Yea! She's coming soon.
ok loving the bump pics. but its still hard for me to believe you have one because I havent actually seen it with my eyes. But darling none the less. I'm sad I missed gramps b day party. I miss everyone. But guess what. I AM COMING!!!I fly in may 21st ish so be sure to have the baby before or that weekend if you could. I am hoping everything works out perfect! I cant wait to hold her, seriously I'm getting very excited.
Post a Comment