My Aunt Pam and mom hosted a baby shower for me in Riverside a couple weekends ago. We ate yummy food and visited outside because it was such a beautiful day! Thank you so much to everyone who came and celebrated with me. Our baby girl is definitely loved and we received so many wonderful gifts. My Aunt Pam made me this diaper cake! I thought it was so cute!

My good friend Ashley took some pics for me at the shower. Thank you so much!!!
mom, me and aunt pam :)

Prego pic of me. I promis I'm much bigger than that. This pic kinda hides it.

Me and sweet Ella. She is so cute!

I don't have any pics of people from the shower so I'm very sorry. Thank you everyone who came and supported me! I love you and can't wait for you to meet our baby girl.
1 comment:
That is such a cute dress! I love it! You look gorgeous!
Post a Comment