Today I was able to hear our sweet little baby’s heartbeat! It was so exciting! I have seen the heartbeat in many ultrasounds but this was the first time I was able to hear it. The Dr was able to find it right away. It sounded like it was beating really fast and strong. Is it bad that I already forgot how many beats per minute she said it was beating? Next time I will write it down. Other than that this appt. was pretty boring. I had to wait 40 min just to spend 5 min with the Dr. But it was worth it. She said I should be popping out in about 10 more weeks! Other people can’t tell that I’m showing but I feel a little something sticking out. I will continue to post my progression shots and you can decide for yourself.Oh ya, and did I mention that we are having a GIRL!!!!? Yep, that’s right. We were able to find out at 14 ½ weeks! Jeremy got what he wanted. At least that is what they think it is. I went to this Ultrasound Medical Center in Costa Mesa that some friends recommended to me. The lady who does the ultrasound has a 99% accuracy rate. She has predicted the sex of 3 of my friend’s babies and she was right on. So I guess we will have to wait a little longer to be 100% sure. But this is the exciting news for now. Now we can start to seriously talk baby names and pick out bedding! That is unless I decide to try and make it myself. We’ll see.

10 comments:
Strawberries are so cute! I am so glad you are having a girl! Let me know if you need a hand with bedding!
Little girls are so fun! We don't know any different but anyways I'm way excited for you guys. Congrats!
CONGRATS TO YOU GUYS! WHEN IS THE BABY DUE?! IT'S GOING TO BE SUCH AN EXCITING EXPERIENCE FOR YOU GUYS!
Yeah for having a girl! Congrats! That is so exciting and girls are absolutely amazing and so much fun to have!!!
I remember first hearing the heartbeat. It is so cool huh? I am so excited for you guys!
A girl!! Congrats! Now, she'll have two fine, older boys to dream of dating someday =)
How exciting. Girls are so much fun. I can totally see you with a girl first. Can't wait to see a little bump. You are too cute.
Congratulations! Everyone's having girls! That's alright with me though, Jay will have lots to choose from :)
Congrats!!! They always have the cute clothing any ways! :)
Girls are the best!!!
Post a Comment