
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! This year we spent Thanksgiving with Jeremy's family. We are so lucky to live close to one another right now. We had a delicious ham and turkey dinner with all the fixin's.

Travis is into feeding himself now. It was so cute watching him try and feed himself with a fork.

After dinner we played Cranium and the GIRLS won!!!! This was exciting because the whole time we were playing Jeremy would say, "I have NEVER lost at Cranium." I guess he met his match. It was awesome. On Friday we ate leftovers and helped get ready for Christmas!!!! I was crazy enough to wake up at 5:00 am to stand in line with my friends at JoAnn Fabrics. We got so much cute fabric! I think we were there a total of 5 hours. Now I have tons of fabric for projects that should last me a while. It was so much fun and I will most likely be back next year!
5 comments:
That was really fun going to joanns with you. I am definetly going next year. shonnee
What am I missing? JoAnne's??? We were all over the place at 5am but definitly not Joannes!! LOL!
You are looking so cute with the tiny little bump.Keep posting the pics and so we can see your progress.
Love you,
T
oh, boo-ya boys! I am so glad that the girls won! Joannes was a blast...now we need to start sewing!
I love the prego pic! Your little belly is so cute! It's going to be so much fun(and weird!!)for you to watch your tummy get bigger and bigger! Enjoy it now, cuz your little one will be out of it before you know it! I miss being pregnant! haha!
Fun projects!! So much fun...when you have your little baby ???(still waiting for you to announce what you are having....what are you waiting for??? I'm so excited for you!!!!) we can make fun baby stuff together and actually hang out since you will be home!! yay!!! I want to see your u/s pics too!!! And hello..you look so cute with that teeny tiny itty bitty belly!!!! I was also thinking...we should switch jeans again.....these ones are baggy on me now (happy to say) and they will be perfect for your growing belly :)
Love ya!!!
Post a Comment