Today I am 17 weeks and 2 days! I guess that is about 4 months. I can't believe how fast time is flying. I know it may be a little early but I think I have felt the baby move inside me. It is a feeling that is hard to explain but it sort of feels like butterflies. I have only felt her move a couple of times and it is the coolest thing in the world. I can't wait until I can feel her kick and have Jeremy feel it as well.
Jeremy has finals this week and I will be so happy when school is over!!!! I can't believe he will be graduating! The day has finally come. He has been so busy with group projects, presentations and job interviews that I hardly ever see him. I am so proud of how hard he is working and look forward to Dec. 18th when we can celebrate together!!!!
Here is an updated belly pic. I feel like I am finally starting to show a little bit.
4 months and growing...
17 weeks

13 comments:
Yea! That is the best feeling when the baby moves! You look great- I love the little baby bump!
You look so cute! Finally showing a tiny belly! I remember the first time I felt Evan move...it was so cool! You will love feeling her move all the time...it never gets old! ;-) I would always grab Sean's hand and put it on my belly! So cute!
That is the tiniest little belly, you are soo cute!!!! ANd I'm sure for how thin you are you have felt her move lots!! I felt Jacob when I was 14 weeks, it felt like someone flicking me from the inside!!! Such a cool feeling!! I am so so so excited for you!! I have already started making and getting you stuff for your shower...haha!! Can you tell I'm a bit excited!!!
you have a cute little belly. I am glade things are still going well for you. shonnee
How fun to feel the first movements! I can't wait for you to feel the kicks! I remember matthew's hand reaching out one time, and we touched palm to palm! It was amazing!
I'll party with you on the 18th. Party like a rock star!!
Cute, Cute. Feeling the baby is amazing. Good luck with graduation. I am so excited for you guys. These last couple of years went by so fast.
Tiny belly! So cute! Isn't it just the best when you finally show? Even though its just a little bit? Def. makes being pregnant really feel REAL!
Look at you! Taking the leap into parenthood! I am so happy I found you on Facebook. Now we can keep in touch and watch our families grow. Your husband seems like a nice guy. He better be, or my four year old sunbeam fiestiness might come out! You look amazing by the way. So jealous!
Congrats on the new little one. I haven't checked anyones blogs for so long. Girls are so much fun. I think that you look great! I love to feel the babies move. I think that is my favorite part about being pregnant. That's what got me through some rough times this last preg. I am glad that you are feeling good and that things are going well.
Hey! I didn't realize you were preggers... We are due like 5 days apart! Do you know what you are having yet? We are having a little girl. Yay for babies!!!
I didn't know you were pregnant!! Kiley may have said something but you really do forget everything after they come! Congrats!!!!! So happy for you guys.
Just so cool! i love seeing growing bellies! The next few months will be so fun! i'm excited for you.
Post a Comment