Sunday, December 28, 2008

Our Christmas

This year on Christmas Eve we had dinner at my Aunt Lisa's house. It was nice for us because we are only 5 minutes away! Lisa prepared an amazing roast beef and green beans. My mom brought her famous twice baked potatoes and rasberry pretzel jello salad. Dinner was delicious! I couldn't eat as much as I normally would because when I do I get really bad stomach aches. I guess being pregnant this Christmas season actually helped me from pigging out to much.

Below is Lisa's mom Pat (visiting from WI), Aunt Lisa and my mom


My dad decided to take a nap before all the fun started


Cousins on the couch watching some exciting show on the Discovery chanel

(Shane, Parker, Christie, Reed and me)

After dinner we headed out to Riverside to spend Christmas with my family. It took us 1 1/2 hrs to go 30 miles on Christmas Eve. Jeremy and I "enjoyed" the ride and listened to Christmas music the whole way. When we got to the parents house we played games and watched A Christmas story. It was classic.

We actually slept in until about 10am! What a record! My brother's demanded that my mom put on the Celine Dion Christmas CD before they would open any gifts. How funny! I guess we grew up listening to her Christmas CD and it wouldn't be the same without hearing her. They are pathetic.


This is my mom and brother Reed.

Gramps enjoying his new gift, a cell phone! How much do you want to bet he takes it back. We love you gramps but know you like your things the way they are.


My brother Shane and I enjoying some quality time together.



We also spend some time with the Murdock's before Christmas. Here is the whole gang.

It was so much fun to watch Travis open his gifts this year. He actually got into ripping all the paper.


This was one of Travis' favorite gifts! His aunt Lacey made him a ball blanket. Travis loves everything that has to do with basketballs. He can say it so good now.


This was by far Jeremy's favorite gift of the year. Sheri got our baby girl a USC warm up outfit! It is so cute!

5 comments:

Jenna Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annie and Jason said...

Oh Bri you guys look so cute. No bump yet though. Love the new suit for your sweet girl. Everytime I see ya all together it makes me feel homesick. Does that make sense even though I'm not from cali, I still feel like I am.I tried to txt u but apparently u don't get txts so we need to chat soon. Shane was telling me about this back east thing. Jason and I already mapquested and we would love it because then we would have someone to get together with for holidays and long weekends. It would be so fun!!

Jones Family said...

Jeremy Murdock is married and going to have a baby!!! Wow!

I'm just blog surfing and found you on Amber (Taylor) Eldridge's blog.

I used to play basketball with Scott and Jeremy when we were in 7th and 8th grade. My brother was friends with them too.

Tell Jeremy Courtney Lee (now Jones) says HI!

Brittany said...

Hey girly!

I need to see an updated belly pic!!! So I can compare and see how much fatter I am...Hahaha

Jessica said...

That little outfit is so cute. Sounds like you had a fun Christmas. I am dying to see your baby bump. Do you even have one yet? You are too cute.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers