Wednesday, February 20, 2008

7 Random Facts...

THE RULES:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.


  • When I get stressed out or mad I start cleaning. I have always been like this. When I was in high school and college before I could study I would have to make sure my room was clean and everything was picked up. I think maybe because for me to be 100% focused on studying I couldn't have any distractions. I don't know, kinda weird. Even to this day, if I am stressed out about something or angry I start cleaning. Jeremy thinks it's kinda funny because he will just sit there and watch me.


  • I can make a really high pitch sound when I am excited (which is sometimes annoying), and I get excited pretty easily. This is why my husband loves to surprise me because it makes him happy :) Not the fact that I can be loud, just the fact that he knows I really appreciate it and it's fun to watch me get excited.


  • I am hilarious (or annoying) to watch at the movies. I have a reaction for everything.

  • I am pretty emotional. I guess I get it fom my mom. If you know her you can understand why. I cry when I see other people cry. Whether it be because they are happy or sad, I will join right in. Jeremy sometimes teases me for this but I just tell him I am closer to the spirit than he is. jk ;)

  • I have a very expensive mouth. My dentist said for me to expect to pay every 15 years the amount of a nice used car. Holy cow!! This is not because I do not take care of my teeth. I actually brush and floss more than the average person. I had some bad dental work done at a young age and now I'm paying for it to be re-done. The good news is now I have an awesome dentist that I love and trust. Jeremy better get a good job or I'm going to have to get a part time job at a dental office.

  • The nick-name my dad always called me growing up was "Vavoom!" because sometimes I can be the loudest person in the room. My mom would always tell me I need to use my indoor voice.

  • I was a Kinesiology major in college but since I have graduated I have not worked in that field at all. Kinda sad :(

So there you have it! I'll try to find people that have not been tagged in a while to spread the love. I tag: Ashley Lindahl, Katrina, Trudy, Kendra, Angie, Laura, and JoEllen.



6 comments:

Stacy said...

You are REALLY funny to watch during a movie. It makes me laugh. I like your nickname too. Thats funny. My Dad used to call me Racy Stacy. hahaha

Jenna Lee said...

Ever since I got married I cry a lot too over dumb stuff, silly stuff anything and it makes me think of your mom too because she would cry all the time. oh it makes me miss auntie roz!

Annie and Jason said...

Ever since I got married I cry a lot too over dumb stuff, silly stuff anything and it makes me think of your mom too because she would cry all the time. oh it makes me miss auntie roz!

Annie and Jason said...

sorry my friend was on my computer and I didn't realize I was signed in as her still. :)

The Murdocks said...

lol... I was thinking "Do I know a Jenna Lee?" haha.

The Parkers said...

Sorry it took me so long to respond to your tag, but I finally did it!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers