This year for valentine's day Jeremy and I decided we would make dinner together. We decided to make bbq ribs, my mom's twice baked potatoes, Italian roll knots, and cesar salad. Everything turned out so good!! For desert Jeremy picked out this Chocolate Cream Cake we found in my Lion House Classic recipe book. I was kind of nervous but it ended up turning out pretty good!
Jeremy helping make the whip cream filling.
Jeremy approved and loved the cake. It didn't look exactly like the picture in the cook book but it was pretty close. It was fun to be able to spend time with each other in the kitchen. I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!! If you would like the recipe for the cake or anything else just leave a comment on the blog and I'll email it to you.


7 comments:
I LOVE dessert and it looks so good. angelachristensen75@hotmail.com
Thanks!
I want the twice baked potatoes please.. thanks! Stacythomas319@hotmail.com
Oh sorry.. and the ribs...
Hello Murdocks! I got your blog through Jenna! I was hoping you could send me those recipes too. :) I love new menu ideas! You guys are great!
Ashley Walton
ash70383@yahoo.com or
dashley-marshall.blogspot.com
It all looks dee-lish! I would love all of the recipes when you get a chance!
Awe you guys are tooo cute brie!!! i'm glad you guys had fun together!! you two are squishy!!!
I did one of those blogs where you tag people and I tagged you!
http://stacijaynelove.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment