Because Valentine's Day is coming up I thought it would be fun to do the "Love Tag"I don't remember, but probably something like, "Hi, I'm Jeremy." The first thing I noticed about him was his funny personality and how he got along with everybody.
On his door step. We had gone to get some hot chocolate with some friends of ours (Ashley & Blake). Ashley drove us and we dropped Jeremy off at his house. When Jeremy got out of the car Blake said, "What are you doing? Go walk him to the door and give him a hug!" So I got out of the car and ran up to his porch and just caught him before he went inside. I don't remember saying anything. All of a sudden he leaned in and kissed me. I promise, I just wanted a hug, but I guess he had other things in mind. ;)
5. Long/short courtship/engagement?
Jeremy and I started "dating" in March of 05'. We were engaged on February 21, 2006 (ya, the week after Valentine's Day). When Jeremy proposed to me I was totally surprised! It was Monday and I was on my way over to his house after work to have dinner with his family. I almost didn't go because I wasn't feeling well and it had been a long day. After talking to him I could tell that he was really excited to see me so I decided I would stop by. When I got there I opened the door and let myself in. The lights were off and I noticed the hallway was lined with lit candles and rose petals and daisies! There Jeremy was standing at the end of the hallway in nice suite and tie. I was so surprised! I kind of just stood by the door in shock and then he told me to come over to him. So he said a few words (and made me cry) and got down on one knee and proposed!!! I was so happy! Then he had dinner ready and we ate Subway sandwiches by candle light. It was really cute. I guess he had a different proposal planned for that weekend but he was so excited he couldn't wait. Then later that night his family came home from wherever they were and congratulated us.We were married at 12 noon in the San Diego temple on October 7, 2006. It was the best day of my life. I remember being so excited and so happy! Everything went perfect. Well... I remember Jeremy being a little late because he rode up with some buddies and I guess they had to make a stop for him to go to the bathroom. The story goes that he got off at some random exit and figured there would be some place to "go" but all there was were houses everywhere and nothing else so they finally found a city park! He told me there were the two cars in the wagon train screaching tires/speeding all over trying to find a place with a bathroom! Boys!
Because Jeremy was in the middle of the semester we couldn't be gone long. Jeremy surprised me and booked us 3 nights at Casa Laguna Inn, the cutest bed and breakfast in Laguna Beach, CA. It was perfect. We had a room with a balcony that faced the ocean.

If you read this consider yourself tagged! I think it's fun to see how everyone met.
Happy Valentine's Day!!!

6 comments:
So cute! I hadn't heard your story before...what fun! I can't remember if I gave you my blog info or not? If you're interested, just email me at my "junk mail" address, and I'll get the info to you... Jenna524@adelphia.net
Brieann I had no idea you had this hidden blog. Hello you are my cousin. You and jeremy are so cute. I will start a blog soon and let you know. Until then email me when you get a chance, I miss ya. Annie
P.s. seeing all your fam get together pics made me really miss everyone. Jason and I need some serious poole fam time soon.
I don't think we'll be able to go this friday. Sad... I really want to. Nate has finals that start this friday. Maybe next weekend though!
You guys are too cute!! I totally forgot to call you when I got home the other night...sorry.....I was sleepy!!! Missy Tanner....that was sooo funny....they really thought it was a real person!! lol!!!
Hey! Of course I remember you! Congrats on your marriage (even though it was over a year ago!). You and your husband look so happy! I'm so happy for you. We were married in the SD Temple too. Wasn't it beautiful?! I'm glad you found me! Thanks for writing.
Post a Comment