Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

I know this is late but I had great Thanksgiving and I have so much to be greatful for and I wanted to share. This year for Thanksgiving we spent it with my dad's side of the family in Moorpark, CA at my aunt and uncle Williams' house. It was a blast! It is always so much fun to get together with everyone for the holidays. I wanted to share some things that I'm thankful for...
  1. My wonderful husband
  2. Our cute (small) appartment that is very close to family and Jeremy's school
  3. My new job at CSUF
  4. The fact that I walk to work and can come home for lunch with Jeremy
  5. Working for the state and getting all of the good holidays off paid!
  6. My good health and my husbands good health
  7. Great in-laws
  8. My cute nephew Travis
  9. My mom,dad and brothers who love me
  10. My brother Shane who is serving a mission (He comes home on Jan. 21st!)
  11. The Newport Beach temple that is so close to us.


    Uncle Arch carving the beautiful bird (and Uncle Rick pretending to help). :)

    Is that my dad helping in the kitchen!?! I think so!

The wonderful feast!!! Thanks to Arch, Kiley and Cammie for cooking most of it.


Mom did a very festive job of decorating.

All the boys watching the football game. GO USC!!! but Gramps is a UCLA fan so watch out!


Everyone playing Mexican Dominos.








1 comment:

Kendra and Caleb said...

HI! I am so glad you found my blog and said hi! We have had an amazing time but we come home today! Were so sad! When we get home I will have to add your blog to my list so when can keep in touch! You look so great!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers