On Sunday night we had a dinner to celebrate FOUR of the Murdock's birthdays. Lacey's birthday is on the 16th, Mary's is on the 18th, and Scott and Jeremy's birthday is on the 19th (no they are not twins, just exactly one year apart!). This year everyone is going away for Thanksgiving so we got together before to celebrate early. Sheri made a delicious meal which consisted of chicken (really good but I don't know what it was called), rice, cezar salad, orange serbert jello salad, steamed carrots and rolls. We topped it off a cake (for the boys) and pumpkin chiffon pie! It was delicious!

Jeremy is getting some quality time with his nephew Travis.

Travis LOVES anything that lights up or makes noise. We thought it would be fun to see how he reacted to the lights on the Christmas tree. As you can tell, we didn't get much of a reaction out of him. I think it was because it was kind of late and he was pretty tired. It will be fun to see how he reacts to the train that goes around the tree when we get that set up!

This is Mary holding her baby.
I almost forgot to add the pics from Halloween!!! Travis was a cow. Doesn't he look so cute!


Again, it was pretty late and we couldn't get many smiles out of Travis. I don't know why we always take pictures late at night. He is really active and smily during the day.





4 comments:
He is so cute. I saw your sister in law at stake choir and didn't even realize that she was you sister in law. I just kept staring at the baby thinking I wanted another one. I am a little slow, but glad I finally made the connection. I will have to talk to her next time.
YAY!! Happy Birthday TODAY Jeremy!!!! Have fun!!!
Have a Happy Birthday! Dont strain your brain too much on homework.. blah
Breianne! its sara from ando and aston....saw you through stacy's blog.....glad you guys are doing well,,,,have a great christmas!!!!!!!! do you still talk to anyone from the therapy office??
Post a Comment