Monday, November 19, 2007

The big 24!!!


Well yesterday was Jeremy's 24th b-day!!! I made his FAVORITE dessert "Rocky Road". If you have never tried it we will have to have you over for some. His mom usually makes it for him but this year I made it!!! It is angel food cake, choc. chips, whipped cream, and some other secret ingredients. It is really not as easy as it sounds, but that is another story...



Anyways, I wanted to share some special/funny things and reasons why I love Jeremy for his birthday...


  1. He is the BEST husband in the entire world and knows all of my love languages.

  2. He is so thoughtful and loves to spoil me.

  3. He always ends up buying something for me when shopping for himself.

  4. He is the best fashion coordinator!!! (When he feels like it)

  5. He ALWAYS wakes me up with a kiss good morning.

  6. He lets me lay in bed until the VERY LAST minute when I have to get up.

  7. He is secretly ticklish on random days.

  8. He comes up with the funniest nick names for me.

  9. He does the grocery shopping (and if we go together he helps keep me on track).

  10. He does the laundry (most of the time). I'm so glad I married myself a wife! jk

  11. He cares deeply for other people and really gets to know them.

  12. He has a strong testimony.

  13. He always reminds us to say family prayer.

  14. He loves to serve others

  15. He loves doing outdoorsy things with me.

  16. He is extremely motivated and hard working.

  17. He secretly loves Christmas time just as much as I do!

  18. He loves to read EVERYTHING and know facts about what is going on in the world.

  19. He loves to surprise me!

  20. He takes me to get ice-cream even thought he doesn't like it.

  21. He loves to plan fun trips for us and is always finding new places to eat at.

  22. He is tall, dark and handsome :)

  23. He supports me in everything I do.

  24. He helped me find the best job in the entire world! (for now)

Happy 24th b-day Jeremy!!!! I love you!




3 comments:

Ashley said...

YAY!! Fun Birthday!! ANd HELLO...we have never had this famous rocky road!! You need to make it when we come down!!!

The Murdocks said...

Ya, I will have to make it for you guys sometime. That 9x13 pan was ALL for Jeremy. That is what he wanted for his birthday. If I even go near it he freaks out! lol...

Jenna said...

I want that recipe!!! Is it too secret to give out?....Happy Birthday Jeremy!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers