Merry Christmas Brie! I wish I could have seen you guys in Cali. We miss you...
Um... its been almost a month now?? Wheres the new post? HELLO? is this thing on?
lol... I'm sorry I have been slacking. I will for sure put something new up this weekend.
Just checking in on you guys. It looks like a great Christmas! I'm glad you two have a blog so we can check up on your family news now and then. Cute pictures!! Tell the family hi for us.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Merry Christmas Brie! I wish I could have seen you guys in Cali. We miss you...
Um... its been almost a month now?? Wheres the new post? HELLO? is this thing on?
lol... I'm sorry I have been slacking. I will for sure put something new up this weekend.
Just checking in on you guys. It looks like a great Christmas! I'm glad you two have a blog so we can check up on your family news now and then. Cute pictures!! Tell the family hi for us.
Post a Comment