FYI this is Travis' uncle Jeremy posting and updating this "blog" of ours....brieann has been under the weather lately, and this weekend has been very.....interesting.... We had a shopping spree letdown, a 3 hour tour, a flat tire, and even BEES in our APARTMENT!!!! Friday I met Brie at her work which is right next to South Coast Plaza and we went looking for dresses/stuff for her basically. I go along as her official fashion guru/consultant. We scoured the mall, and found some real good stuff but in the end NOTHING would FIT MODESTLY!!!! I feel bad for girls now, really, I have learned how freaking tough and frustrating it is to look for good clothes and then to find good clothes that fit modestly..... Especially when you are tall.
Saturday we went to Moorpark, which is a really nice place with really nice family (brieanns aunt/uncle/cute cousins live there). We took Gramps with us and met the whole side of that family out at the house to have a pool party/bbq with all the cousins/fam. Because of traffic it took us 3 hrs 15 mins (not that i was counting from the oven aka the backseat of our car). I learned extreme patience and more love for my dear family in moorpark....i love those kids...i hate that drive...!!!!
Cambria and Parker...Two of the cute little rascals... Our camra died so we didn't get to many pics that day.
Their dog Bower.... Jack Bower. Gotta love that sweater! hahaha...Sunday morning I woke up to find a screw in my tire, and then sunday afternoon Brieann sees 2 bees inside the apartment......hours later she discovers 4 or 5 MORE bees all over our apartment! So the maintenance guy comes out to check it out, thank goodness I speak spanish because I was not understanding a word he was saying and he was not getting the problem we had! Check this out...he puts a plastic grocery bag over his head, adds some goggles over his eyes, and takes a bee-killing spray downstairs and finds bees swarming around the stairs and starts yelling to get in your car and to get away from the bees!!! lol it was hilarious!!!! this guy looked so funny....it was like he was saving our lives or something......but he was a nice guy and were grateful he helped us out.

3 comments:
He is soo cute!! sorry you guys had such a rough weekend. Yea buying clothes is just not fun anymore.
I 2nd the buying thing. I hate shopping now. Not only can I not find anything but I can't stand trying things on anymore because it takes me hours to tuck everything in... why do we get it bad all the time? not fair. Anyway, ya... we definitely have to do lunch. Have you been to Boudin Bakery??? It's SOOO good!
Hi Murdocks! I found your site on other peoples blogs and decided to check it out! I agree with the clothes shopping thing, and I'm not even tall!
Post a Comment