Sunday, June 24, 2007

Congrats Grad!!!!




CONGRATULATIONS to my youngest brother Reed for graduating from high school!!! You did it!! I can't believe that this day has come. It seems like yesterday that I graduated. It was nice to go back to my high school and see how much it has changed. I was the first graduating class in 02 and the school was not completely finished. Now they have an amazing football statium and a swimming pool. I know it is normal to have all of those things but when I went there we didn't have any of them. Now it has been five years since I graduated. Wow! That went by pretty fast. Congrat's Reed!! We love you!!!



1 comment:

Stacy said...

Im sure your glad that day is over! I hate that you dont have the internet anymore! Well, have a good 4th of July!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers