
Welcome to the Murdock blog. I have been trying to find time to figure this out and I have finally got around to putting it together.
To say a little about us, Jeremy and I met at the singles ward in Placentia shortly after he returned from his mission in Asuncion, Paraguay. We were married in the San Diego temple last October. Jeremy loves playing and watching sports, especially USC football. He is already making me memorize this seasons new depth chart...lol. Pretty much every Saturday in the fall is booked for college football. But I don't mind, I grew up with two brothers so I'm used to it. We both enjoy working out, playing sports together and just staying active. Weather it's playing volleyball, tennis, football, going running at the beach, we're up for anything!!
To say a little about us, Jeremy and I met at the singles ward in Placentia shortly after he returned from his mission in Asuncion, Paraguay. We were married in the San Diego temple last October. Jeremy loves playing and watching sports, especially USC football. He is already making me memorize this seasons new depth chart...lol. Pretty much every Saturday in the fall is booked for college football. But I don't mind, I grew up with two brothers so I'm used to it. We both enjoy working out, playing sports together and just staying active. Weather it's playing volleyball, tennis, football, going running at the beach, we're up for anything!! 
1 comment:
ITS CUTE!!! Your first one!! hahaha.. well, i like it. Its cuter then mine. I cant even post anything! hahaha.. well, i look forward to many more!
Post a Comment