On the 18th it will be officially 6 months until my little brother returns from his mission in Harrisburg, PA! Wow, I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. I'm not sure if it has gone by faster for him or our family. He has been doing so great out there and we are all very proud of him. He is such a great example to our family of service and charity. We love you Elder Poole!!!
This is an old pic of me and Shane from X-mas 05. Love ya bro!
These are some pics of him with his mission president and his wife and one of his comps. I guess I need to get some more recent pics! But look how much he has changed! He acutally looks like an Elder! Who would have thought! jk. He is looking a little chubby in his pic :) Must be the good food out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment