Friday, April 23, 2010

11 months!!!

Kylee is 11 months old now! I can hardly believe that she will be one next month. She has been doing tons of new things lately and it is so cute.
* she says "uh-oh!" (she will drop something on the ground just to say it)
* she loves playing peek-a-boo
* she loves to chew on everything-not good for her books
* she now has 9 teeth and her bottom molars are coming in :(
* she loves to play with her friend Maylee and her doll
* she loves swinging at the park and crawling all over the playground equipment
* she loves to stand
* she loves to hand you books to read to her
* she still goes to be at 6pm and sleeps until 7am!!! love it!
* she loves eating bananas, strawberrys, apples, cheese, bread, green beans and chicken. Actually anything we eat she gets pretty excited about.
Here are a few pics I took of her this morning. It was a little chilly so we didn't stay outside long. I literally took four shots and that's what you see.




Here is the video of Kylee playing peek-a-boo in the car for the first time. I didn't even know she knew how to do it! Luckly I had my camera ready!


4 comments:

Erin and Mike said...

She is such a cute girl! And I love her little outfit. I can't believe our babies aren't babies anymore!!

Stacy said...

I can't believe she has 9 teeth and working on her molars? Seriously thats crazy. Shylie still has NONE!

Marissa said...

She is absolutely gorgeous! I can't believe how big she is getting and so fast!

John-David and Kathryn said...

Darling photos. She is very photogenic.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers