Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter!!


This year for Easter some friends in our ward had us over for brunch. We ate homemade pancakes, homemade syrup, fresh fruit and yogurt. It was really good. We were even able to enjoy conference because Kylee decided to take a two hour nap! Thank you very much. Later that day we ate lunch with our friends the Souter's at the park right in front of our complex. We also did a little Easter egg hunt for the girls. Kylee even discovered how to crack open the egg and found the chocolate! I had to take it out of her mouth. I guess that was a mean trick. She enjoyed playing with her eggs.


3 comments:

Nikki said...

She is so cute! I love how she poses for the camera! That was so fun!

Brittany said...

She is so so cute!! I love the picture of her smiling next to her easter basket. She looks so happy. good job making such a cute girl!

John-David and Kathryn said...

Cute pictures. Did you take the Valentine's Day pictures? They are really good.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers