Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year we spent Thanksgiving with some friends in our ward here in Bethlehem. Shannon and Becky cooked an amazing Thanksgiving dinner!!! It was fun to visit and snack on yummy appetizers all day long until it was time to eat our actual meal. We are so thankful for our family, new friends, good health and a mild winter so far :) anlong with much, much more.
Shannon showed Jeremy how to carve the turkey!
Look at that 30lb bird!

I had to post this pic for everyone to see... Jeremy helping cook in the kitchen! He did a great job!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!



2 comments:

Brittany said...

The babe is looking more like you everyday! She is such a cutie :) Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving.

Marissa said...

Kylee is looking cutier and cutier every day! I hope you had a fun Thanksgiving. I'm sure its cool there now, stay warm! Are you going home for Christmas?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers