Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!

November 19th was Jeremy's 26th birthday!!! We celebrated with a few gifts and eating bbq ribs, twice baked potatoes and his favorite cake... rocky road!! We hope to go to New York soon to celebrate more there. Kylee and I love you so much Jeremy!!! Happy Birthday!!!


We also celebrated Kylee's 6 month birthday!! I can't believe she is half way to one. She has been into so many new things lately. She loves rolling all over the living room. We have given her squash and green beans and she loves them both. She also loves chewing on the top of her sippy cup. She says, "dadadadada....."all day long. We will have to work on "mama." She likes to sleep on her stomach a lot which I think is so cute! She got her 6 month shots yesterday, two in each leg. Poor thing. But she slept GREAT last night.
Here are her stats:
Weight: 16.5 lbs (75%)
Height: 28 in (100%)

Here is our long baby girl. Right now she is wearing size 3 diapers and 6-12 month clothes.

2 comments:

JoEllen said...

Oh my gosh...I can't believe how big she is already! She is such a cutie. I wish we could see you guys in person...

Marissa said...

Such a big beautiful girl! I can not believe how fast she is growing!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers