I have something to say........snow is not that cool! Jeremy and I have agreed that the snow was great when you were visiting the mountains/Utah, for vacation, snowboarding, etc.....but living in it is NOTHING fun! Luckily there's been only 2 Noreaster's this month and we will be away for 2 weeks enjoying much better weather back in CA. This December has been a tough one with Jeremy being sick with a nagging cold and my back going out a few times...and to top it off Kylee got a cold with an ear infection! But we have been able to get out and enjoy Christmas City USA aka Bethlehem, PA.......touring through downtown bethlehem with all of the lights, the snow, the Christmas trees...its georgeous down there. Here are some recent pictures....
Mall Christmas Tree
Bundle up its cold outside! (14 degrees today!)
Jeremy made this snow angel tonight (Saturday) and I thought I would document it! Our flight leaves Philly on Monday morning and were hoping we can make that flight and get home for the holidays! We are so excited to see our families and be away for a bit. Kylee is just about to crawl so maybe it will happen during vacation where everyone can see her! She's starting to wave randomly and grin, something Jeremy has been working on for awhile with her.....she adores her Daddy and loves giving him kisses when he gets home from work! Well this will be our last post until we get back, wish us luck! We wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year 2010!

2 comments:
There is no place in the world quite like Southern California. I 100% agree with you on the snow thing- it's only great in the mountains, not where you are driving. Good luck making your flight! Hope you have a merry Christmas!
At least we don't have snow! My mother in law said it was 14 degrees out in Alabama and he were like oh hey, its 75! I am not looking forward to getting back to the cold. I have turned into a big sissy coming out to California. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!
Post a Comment