

Kylee is 2 months old now! I can't believe how fast she is growing. We went to the Dr yesterday for her 2 month check up and to get her shots. She did not like getting shots at all but didn't cry for too long after. Here are her stats:
Height: 25 in 100th (plus) percentile
Weight: 12 lbs 11 oz 100th percentile
Some things Kylee likes to do:
* smile when we talk to her
* cooing
* tummy time with Daddy :)
* hold her head up
* try to stand when we hold her
* kick her legs
* lift her legs to her chest (sometimes with enough force to roll over, not on purpose)
* suck on her fingers
* grasp our fingers
* scratch mommy's chest.. ouch
* to be swaddled when she sleeps
* to be rocked to sleep... we are working on this
* watch tv
We love her so much! She is taking longer naps in the morning and afternoon and I am able to get things done. She is also going to bed earlier, usually between 8-9pm. She will still almost always wake up once to eat but I don't mind. She always goes right back to sleep. We have our ward Pioneer Day picnic this weekend. We'll see how she does outside all day. Hopefully it won't rain or be too humid.


5 comments:
aww.. shes so cute. Looks like shes growing good. So at least you know your doing something right.
She's adorable! I wish I could see her in person! Cheers for big babies! Jay's stats always looked like that...90-100th percentile and I LOVE it! I hope all my babies are as chunky as he was
She is so cute! Looks like you guys are having fun in PA. We miss you!
I'm loving her to pieces. Is that red hair I see or just the lighting?
She is adorable! Looks like she's a good mix of both of you! Wow!! 100th percentile??? That's crazy! I think Evan was 13lbs when he was 6 months! I bet you're getting a really good workout carrying her around! ;-) Hope you all are doing well! miss you!
Post a Comment