Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Peddler's Village

Last Saturday we drove out to Peddler's Village. It was a beautiful day and it was so nice to get out and walk around. There were lots of little shops and beautiful gardens. We stopped at this chocolate shop and I had the most delicious chocolate macaroon!


This is me enjoying my delicious rasberry lemonade about two seconds before Kylee woke up screaming and wanting to eat! I guess maybe next time we will just have to pack our lunches so we don't cause a scene in the restaurant.



3 comments:

Marissa said...

It looks so pretty there! I love it!

Jessica said...

Your baby is seriously beautiful. And you already look amazing. I wish I could meet her in person. I hope you guys are doing well.

Steven and Miranda said...

Your little Kylee is sooo cute! Good idea of taking weekly pictures of her. Tanner is a week and half and has changed quite a bit! I am so excited for you guys and your adventure in PA!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers