Wednesday, May 27, 2009

She's Here!!!

Welcome to the world Kylee Murdock
Born 5-21-09 at 7:46 pm
9 lbs, 21 1/2 in

Daddy holding Kylee right after she was born.



Mommy with Kylee at one day old. 3 hrs of pushing and I was exhausted!



Coming home from the hospital.


Enjoying the car ride home. What a sweet angel. More pics and labor story to come. Thanks for all the warm wishes.

10 comments:

JoEllen said...

She's adorable! I love her dark hair! So glad that you're doing well...can't wait to meet her!

Emily said...

Awwww! She is so beautiful! Congrats guys!

Brandi said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! Hope that you are doing good:) She's darling!

Monica said...

Congratulations!! She is so precious! Such a cute little family! Wishing you a speedy recovery! (Definitely not the fun part for me!)

The Hardy's said...

Congrats! She is beautiful!

Steven and Miranda said...

Congrats!! I can't believe you are wearing your wedding rings in your picture with Kylee! I hope to be putting mine back on by then, buuuuuut I doubt it!

SoCal Rogers said...

Congrats! She is so beautiful. Can't wait to see more pictures!

Unknown said...

She is a very pretty baby. Congrats!!

Kendra and Caleb said...

So cute! Congrats you have a beautiful family!!!

Michelle said...

She's beautiful! Congrats!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers