Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Mother's Day



I hope everyone had a happy Mother's Day!!! I was able to spend Mother's Day at home with my mom. She has been so wonderful about taking care of me while Jeremy has been gone. Jeremy comes home this Friday night and I'm so excited!!! I have to say that the past 7 weeks have gone by pretty fast. He even sent me some roses for Mother's Day. He is so sweet and I love him so much.

I have been feeling good. I have to say the last couple of days have been pretty uncomfortable. At my last Dr appt (38 wks) I was 1.5 cm dialated and 80% effaced. I go in again this Friday and am excited to see how things have been progressing. Just as long as she does not come before Friday we are ok. I will keep everyone posted!!!! 9 days and counting!!

4 comments:

Monica said...

Oh you look so cute!! I think you meant to say 38 weeks instead of 28 weeks? Wow...already 1.5 cm and 80% effaced? You're getting really close! I hope Jeremy makes it! ;-)

The Murdocks said...

oops! yes, I ment 38 weeks. haha..

Stacy said...

Yea! I am so excited for you....

JoEllen said...

You are one hot mama!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers