Thursday, November 6, 2008

Cambria's Day

My sweet cousin Cambria was baptized on her birthday, November 2nd. We are so happy we were able to celebrate this special day with her. She looked so cute in her white baptism dress. Camie, Annie, Mckenn and I all wore the same dress on our baptism day. I made her the bag she is holding in almost all the pics. She loved it! Thanks to the help from my good friend Erin.Cute girls.
Cambria asked Jeremy to talk at her baptism. He did a great job.


The whole William's family



7 comments:

Annie and Jason said...

huh is it bad that I didn't remember that I wore that dress too ? :)She looked so cute!! How ya feeling?

Erin said...

How fun to have so much family around. Love the bag...

Camie said...

I don't remember wearing that dress either. But now i think we may need to keep it around so all of our little girls can wear it.....if its still in good shape by then.

The Murdocks said...

Ya, who knows. My mom could be making it up for all I know. I'll have to check some old pics.

The Tracy's said...

Hey Guys,
So glad to keep track of our family through you. I hated missing that day. Just a little too far. We are going down after New Years. Maybe we can see you then. Congrats on you news. How exciting. Keep us posted.
Love you,
T

Andrew and Trena said...

hey, congrats on the pregnancy! hope everything is going well!

Arch and Kiley said...

Hi Jeremy and Brieann and baby girl! I know Im a little behind the times but this blogging thing is fun! Loved seeing our Cambria and her special baptism day.
Thanks Jeremy for speaking. You were wonderful.
Love, Kiley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers