Erin, Becky, me and Jeremy. Erin has a 3 month old baby (Eva) and Becky who has two little boys placed 2nd in our age group. They worked it and are my inspiration.
This little seven year old gave Jeremy a run for his money. When they were close to the finish line she could hear Jeremy catching up to her. She then decided to kick it into gear. She said, "I'm not gonna let you beat me!" She and Jeremy raced to the finish line and yes, she beat Jeremy by a step! The crowd was definitely on her side. (Please note she started before Jeremy so he still got a better time than she did.)



5 comments:
I like the template you picked. Very cute!
Good for you! someday I'll be that motivated.....
I am so glad that we did the race together! You did a great job for your first race. It was so fun...we will have to do another one sometime!
Way to go on the race you two! Looks like it was a lot of fun!
How fun! I love to run! We should run a couples marathon!
Post a Comment