Our Nephew Travis turned 1 on June 9th. Mary and Scott had a nice little party for him at the park here in Fullerton. I can't believe how big he has gotten. We love Travis so much and are so happy we live so close and get to see him a lot.


Look how tiny he used to be. So sweet.

5 comments:
So when are you having a baby?
haha, nice try. I'm not the one talking about how cute babies are, I know what they do when the camera is not on. And I'm glad you can back me up on the humility stuff.
He is so cute! and that cruise and reunion looked so awesome. Hey, I was wondering if you could email me your email address and your cell phone number. We picked a couple of dates for Silverwood lake and I wanted to see which one would be better for you and Jeremy. We would love love love it if you came. my address is lesliesanders2000@yahoo.com. Write me!
hey you two! Its ambyr in Utah. Hi Brie I just wanted to introduce myself via internet! You guys are an awesome couple! Maybe someday we will actually get to meet in person. It looks like you two are having so much fun. Take Care.
hey you two! Its ambyr in Utah. Hi Brie I just wanted to introduce myself via internet! You guys are an awesome couple! Maybe someday we will actually get to meet in person. It looks like you two are having so much fun. Take Care.
Post a Comment