Here is Jeremy amongst the crowd enjoying some fresh squeezed watermellon juice. Doesn't he look excited.....
Last Thursday night we went to Disneyland! It was the perfect night to go because there was hardly anyone there. Ofcourse there were crowds, it's Disneyland, but we walked on every ride we wanted to go on. It was awesome! We went on a few of Jeremy's favorite rides this time like Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain, etc... and we went on them over and over again. 
Here we are soaked after going on Splash Mountain for like the 4th time. Jeremy wore khaki shorts...we got drenched...they got wet...khaki shorts and water all over them...think about it! lol
Finally we are to the "Dirt"part of my post. On Saturday we drove out to the desert with Jeremy's parents to ride their quads. We had so much fun! The weather was nice and we had a blast getting dirty. Jeremy and I took the rhino out to climb some hills. There was one hill that was super steep that of course Jeremy wanted to conquer. We got about 3/4 of the way up of what I thought was a vertical slope and I though we were going to tip over backwards! I wish i had my video camera. Luckily Jeremy was able to get the front wheels back down to get more traction and we made it to the top.
Lastly, On Sunday we were able to spend the day with my youngest brother Reed on his birthday. We enjoyed some delicious bbq and had strawberry short cake for dessert. Good choice on the grub Reed. Reed continues to grow up so fast I can hardly believe it and he is now way taller than me. We love Reed so much and our family wouldn't be the same with out him!




4 comments:
What a fun week! I so want to go on that rhino. Those things are awesome. Adam and I want to get one!
We have to plan a disneyland trip! We haven't been in weeks in so long!
Brie
That looked like a great week. I'm jealous about Disney Land. And YUMMY, kettle corn, what a good choice! So good to see you and Jeremy so happy together you guys are a great couple.
Ann
Thanks a lot for telling Brittany all about the Thursday night thing. We were just talking about what's going on this weekend and she was like "you know what we're doing thursday..." and I was like "no..." and she said we had to go check it out because you guys raved about it. So thanks. Keep doing fun stuff and ruining my routine of relaxation. Thanks.
Post a Comment