Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ashley's Shower




My very close friend Ashley is having a baby girl and is due on May 21st. I decided I would try and make her a baby blanket. This is the first thing I have sewn since I was about 12 years old. Needless to say it didn't turn out all that bad. Looking at the final product I decided I should have incorporated more pink on the back side, but oh well . I still think it turned out pretty good for a first time job and Ashley loved it. She is so creative and crafty! I have much to learn from her. Below are some pics from the shower.








Jacob loves to brush his teeth! It is the cutest thing ever when he asks Ashley if he can brush his teeth. What a good habit for a two year old to have! Lucky mom. If you look closely you can see pink around Jacobs mouth. He would eat all the frosting off the cute cupcakes then pass the cake part to mom. Sounds like a good tag team to me.


5 comments:

Stacy said...

Your blanket looks cute! Bummer I didnt get to see it.

Ashley said...

Awe Brie...I'm crying right now!! You are such a great friend, I love you so much!! I love love love the blanket and the fact that you made it for us makes it so special!!! Thank you so much for being such a wonderful friend!!! I was looking at it in awe wondering how you did the back of the blanket!! That is crazy, I've never seen it before, so cute!!!!

Laura said...

That blanket looks great! You are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

The Hardy's said...

looks like you had alot of fun! i love baby showers! and good job on the blanket! it looks gorgeous!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers