Jeremy knows how much I love Ice Cream/Frozen yougert, so he found an add for a new frozen yogurt place in Fullerton. It's called Cèfiore Italian Frozen yogurt. This past weekend he took me to down town Fullerton for dessert. It was soooooo good! It's not bitter at all like some frozen yogurts are. For all you frozen yogurt lovers out their it is a MUST-TRY!! It's off of Harbor and Commonwealth if you want to try it out. I got the original yogurt with strawberries, kiwi, and blackberries! mmm....
4 comments:
Yummm. Sounds good. I will have to check it out.
That looks good. Just needs some french fries to go with it. Hahaha.. j/k I love soft serve! I need to eat it more often.
Mmmmm......LOVE the frozen yogurt!!! We have a place like that in the mall called Kissberry, I always get mine with strawberries, kiwi and raspberries....okay, now I want to go!!! Have TONS of fun on your cruise!! And I BETTER have my baby by the time you get back or I will be one grouchy lady!!!
Oh yeah....how do the pants fit???
Post a Comment