
For a while now Jeremy has been wanting to go on a hike. He checked out a few around here and found one of the most popular hikes in Orange County. It's about a 3 mile hike into Holy Jim Canyon that follows a creek all the way up to a small waterfall. We went with some friends of ours, the Garcia's, on Saturday morning and hiked up to the waterfall. The hike had all sorts of terrain and was fun because we had to cross the creek several times. It was a beautiful day for a hike. What was not so great were my allergies that bugged me most of the day!

Jeremy trying to pust me into the creek.

Andy and Katrina
8 comments:
how fun! I wish i could of gone!
That looks so fun! Do you think a few kids could make it on a hike like that? Or was it too hard?
Ya, I think kids could do it. It wasn't bad at all. The only tough spot was crossing the creek, but bring some extra socks and you'll be fine. It is actually rated the #1 family hike in the OC. I can email you more info if you like.
HOw fun! It's so nice to get out in the fresh air every once and while!
How fun. I am so glad you came last night. You are dang cute.
Looked like fun! I need to do that with my hubby. But these darn kids need babysitters!Ahhh, the joy of kids. Hey i didn't know you knew Andy Garcia! He was in my old ward. He was my buddy and i lost contact with him after his mission. Tell him i said hello. Do you know her or him?
Andy and his wife are in our ward. Small world. I'll tell him hi for you.
Awesome. We love the Holy Jim trail and the bumpy road getting there! We've never actually made it to the end because it's not jogging stroller friendly. But, it's still a good hike until you get to the point where strollers are totally crazy. And, yes, extra socks are a must with kids. :o)
Post a Comment