Friday, March 21, 2008

NCAA March Madness in Anaheim


My dad and uncle Rick decided at the last minute that it would be fun to go to the NCAA Tournament and see some of their favorate teams play(BYU and UCLA). It had been a while since they both had gone to a game and my uncle Rick needed something to boost his spirit. Lucky for us my dad bought enough tickets for the whole famliy to go. The "kids seats" were 6 rows from the court and the parents were a couple rows ahead. We saw BYU play Texas A&M and then the UCLA-Mississippi Valley St. game. There was so much energy in the Honda center and we all had a really great time.

Being so close to the action Jeremy was way excited!


Thank you mom and dad for the great night!



6 comments:

JoEllen said...

How fun! I miss you...

Emily said...

That looked like fun! I didn't see you guys at church today.... well, I did... I didn't get to say hi. Hope you had a fabulous Easter!

Stacy said...

Looks like you had fun!

Ian said...

Terrible seats. You couldn't have paid me to go.

Ashley said...

FUN TIMES!!! I bet Jeremy was all crazy excited!!! I can't wait to see you!!!

Tim, Niccole, and Neva said...

Hey this is Tim Burbach. How are you guys? Looks like you all had fun at the games.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers