Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Welcome Home Elder Poole!!!

On Monday my brother Shane came home from his mission in Harrisburg, PA! We were all able to be at the airport to pick him up. Thanks to all the aunts, uncles, and cousins, and gramps, we had a pretty big crowd waiting. Holding signs that say, "Welcome home Elder Poole" might be accepted a little more in Utah than California. We had some people give us some weird looks, but for the most part everyone was smiling. We are so excited to have Shane home. He adds so much fun and personality to our family. I am excited for him to start this next part of his life!





8 comments:

JoEllen said...

Welcome home Shane!!! We missed you!

Stacy said...

That so awesome! I cant wait for Adams Sister to get home so i can do that. haha..

Ashley said...

YAY!!! Oh my Brie...I bet you are so excited!! That is fun, I'm happy for you and I bet your mom is totally crazy happy huh??!! She is cute!!!

The Murdocks said...

Ya, my mom was freaking out while we were waiting in the airport for his plane to arrive. Everyone kept yelling "There he is!" when he really wasn't, and she kept falling for it every time! It was pretty funny.

The Christensens said...

He looks so old. I can't believe I used to babysit you guys.

The Tracy's said...

Hi Guys,
It was so great to see you and of course, Shane!! Blake called Lex today to get his number. I bet you're so happy that he's home. Your blog is so fun. Now we can keep in touch.
It was so fun to have your parents at the wedding. Come see us. We have lots of room now.
Love,
Trudy

Ashley said...

Hello Brie!! I am like 6 months pregnant and I feel like a fatso..I'm so ready to be done!! Yes.....we NEED to hang out!! Jake is going to be leaving this weekend for 2 whole entire months...so we need to hang out and have some girl nights out while he is gone :)

Stacy said...

I like your background too. For some reason I cant never decide which one to pick. Thats probably why i change it so much. I think have a problem.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers