Monday, October 3, 2011

Summa time....

I have some serious catching up to do. Now that summer is over I need to re-cap what we have been up to. I just love this picture of Kylee, my little cheer leader! I hope she likes sports or I won't know what to do with myself :)We did a lot of swimming in Papa and Grammies pool! Kylee can swim all by herself with her cool floaty and is getting pretty confident. I think I will sign her up for swim lessons next summer.

In JUNE he kids and I headed to St George with my mom to visit some family. Kylee had so much fun playing with her second cousins and loved all the attention. We went to this really fun water park and it was nice to cool off from the heat.

We love our Uncle Bill and Aunt Pam!
Kylee also said goodbye to her cousins Travis and Tyler. They moved to St George where their dad got a great job teaching Math!! We are so happy for them and can't wait to visit. Kylee misses them very much and asks to play with them all the time.
July 4th weekend my family always gets together to have a bond fire. This is the first time in two years we have been able to go!! We were so happy to spend time with the Pooles and Williams.
Aunt Kiley and Uncle Arch
Our family. Austin is sleeping and hiding from the wind.
Gramps even made it out on the sand!

Kylee and her Uncle Shane :)
Uncle Reed and Papa.
Aunt Tasia and Austin!
We had so much fun with Uncle Shane and Aunt Tasia!! Come visit again soon!!
We also got to see our great friends the Neville's and meet their new sweet baby Nora!!
On the actual 4th of July we stayed home and swam and avoided all the crowds. Kylee loves to help mommy bake cookies!

We watched an awesome firework show at the ball park in Yorba Linda. I love the patriotic music they play. Austin slept through the whole show and Kylee ran around in circles, but I enjoyed it.
This is random, but Jeremy brought home these AMAZING cupcakes for us! YUM.

Austin loved his turtle to keep him a float in the pool!

In August we spent time in Newport Beach with our cousins. It was so beautiful and Kylee loved being with the big kids. She even played a little golf!


and learned how to play ping pong...
and swam all day without a nap!! Now that's a vacation. I couldn't even get her out of the pool for lunch.

We love this smiling face.
He loves taking naps with his Daddy! I don't know how many pics I have of the two of them like this :)




We also said goodbye to our Aunt/Sis-in-law Lacey :( She moved to AZ and has a beautiful house and an awesome job. We can't wait to visit her!!
September started the season of college football. This is a big deal in our family. We had a college game day party Labor Day weekend at my parents house. Kylee loves her Papa, and this is her new favorite thing to do with him.
This is my yummy Corn and Chili Salsa (Trader Joe's) with black beans and avocado. Try it, it is amazing! My healthy snack on a day full of junk food.
Austin couldn't get close enough to the TV. Go USC!!!
Kylee doing her favorite thing again... baking cookies in the kitchen.








Austin loves to give really tight hugs and I'm so glad I got a picture of this.
Out
Austin is now 1o months old!! He is 30 in long (97%) and weighs 21.5 lbs (55%). He is standing alone but hasn't tried to take a step yet. He is loves to clap and play patty-cake. He loves being super messing during meal time and loves to spit out his food at you. He says, mama, dada, uh-oh and mop. He still doesn't care for naps at home but is so easy going in the car, stroller, or anywhere else for that matter. He loves to fall asleep on me in Relief Society in church which I think is the sweetest thing in the word.

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers