We had a fun night catching up with our good friends the Garcia's. Neither of us could get babysitters so we decided to make a family night of it. The kids did surprisingly well at the restaurant!

Miss Jennifer

Then we headed to the pumpkin patch. There were giant turkey's, a petting zoo, pony rides, baby John Deer tractor rides, and blow up bounce houses and slides. Kylee is actually hiding from the turkey in this picture. I have a feeling Kylee isn't going to do so well with Halloween. She scares easy.... kinda like her mama.

But she loved the tractor!

Isn't Kylee's expression hilarious?

Our sweet little Austin! He did great for being out past his bedtime.

Kylee wasn't old enough to drive the tractor by herself but a sweet little girl offered to give her a ride. She could have stayed on all night!

And when we posed for a family picture Kylee was still thinking about the tractor...

3 comments:
Such cute pictures!!! I am dying over the picture of Austin, could he be any cuter??? Remember when we went to the pumpkin patch together??? Good times, miss you guys!
Umm... i am totally jealous you guys hung out. I haven't seen them in forever! That pumpkin patch looks like fun too!
So cute Brieann. I am dying over Austins pic too. I cant wait to see him someday.
Post a Comment