Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Shower For Our Baby Boy!

My sweet friend Julie threw my friend Nikki and I a joint baby shower! Nikki and I are just two days apart. She is having a girl and I'm having a boy. The colors were blue and yellow and there was tons of yummy food. The friends I have made out here are awesome and we have become really close since most all of us have no family around. We got tons of cute stuff for our baby boy!
Nikki, Julie and me (I think I am 27 wks here).
The cute table and yummy food!
All of my prego friends! Yeah for fall/winter babies!
Danielle, Nikki, Lisa and me
Opening presents
More dear friends...Kathryn, Bekah, Rachel and Danielle
Rita, Jennie and Lisa :)
Kelly and her sweet daughter, Hope.
Julie and her swett baby Cambria. She is about 2 months old now!
Here is the loot! Thank you so much to everyone who came and a special thanks to Julie!! We are truley blessed and can't wait for our sweet baby boy to be here!


No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers