Here are some pictures of our sweet Kylee bug at 15 months old. She is growing up so fast!! She loves mac-n-cheese!!! She also loves all fruit and no vegies. She will eat chicken if I let her dip it in ranch dressing. She is saying so many words now. Some of her favorite words/sayings are: please, thank you, mama, dada, may-me (maylee), here you go, all done, down, elmo, cat, ball and ka-ka (clifford). She is transitioning to just one nap now which means we can have more fun in the mornings, but that is one less stretch of mommy quiet time. Oh well, I guess I should get used to having no quiet time in a few months. It is much harder to take pictures of her now that she is always on the go. I tried my best.

Blow drying her hair after bath time :)

I love her sweet curls!!!

She loves to stand on her tip-toes lately.


Her new favorite game to play with Daddy.


Kylee's first high school football game of the 2010 season! She was entertained by the cheerleaders with all the clapping a cheering going on.

Her first taste of Nutela. I think she liked it :)

Here is a sweet video I took of Kylee saying the blessing on dinner. She did it one night without me watching her, so the next night I snuck out my video camera and caught her! She really is picking up on what we are teaching her.
4 comments:
Brianne she is sooo cute!! I feel like I havent' seen her in a long time, because she looks very different in these pictures. Don't I see her every sunday? I guess not since I am not in nursery! She is such a cutie!
So cute!!! I love that video, priceless!
She is such a cute girl!! I can't believe how big she is now. Hope you are feeling good and that things are going well for you guys.
Too cute!! Tanner uses the same binkies, they are the best. Tanner also has the same curls but being that he is a boy I had to pull out the scissors. You guys look like you are having lots of fun out there! Hope all is going well! :)
Post a Comment