Tuesday, January 5, 2010

pics continued...

Kylee with uncle Reed and Shane Christmas morning


Kylee with Grandma Poole

Cousins Parker and Christie with Kylee

Our family in front of the Newport Beach temple

Lemon coconut cupcake.... a little piece of heaven

another piece of heaven.... red velvet

Kylee's first time at the beach

Swinging with grandpa Poole


Kylee with Great Grandpa Poole.
Happy New Year!!!

3 comments:

Annie and Jason said...

Love the pictures. Wish I was there. Dont you love eating at all your old fav places. And for the record I'm laughing really hard right now because I just realized your mama is now Grandma Poole. Strange.
miss u
A

Ashley and Blake said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Can't believe you were right next to us and we didn't even get to see you. Our house is like 10 minutes from the temple! The church building there is actually where we meet! I'm glad you will be back soon though! Kylee is getting so big and just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Love you guys!

Marissa said...

your pictures are making me miss california already! I loved the sun...I hope u soaked up as much as we did! :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers