We spent Christmas Eve with the Murdocks and Christmas day with both of our families. We had so much fun being together and visiting. It took Kylee about a day to warm up to all the new faces but then she was happy being around everyone. It was nice to get away from the cold weather in PA. I don't think it got over 65 degrees the whole time we where there. Some highlights from our trip:
- Mary's treats: Hello dolly's, sandies, and chocolate balls, yum!!!
- Sheri's butterscotch chex mix
- Mom's chex mix and sugar cookies
- Visiting all our favorite restaurants: PeiWei, In N Out, Chipolte, Portillos, Sprinkles, Juice it Up
- Golfing (well, the boys)
- Shopping
- Hot tubbing
- games (especially our new favorite Ticket to Ride)
- visiting the Newport Beach temple
- taking Kylee to the beach for the first time
- catching up with old friends
- taking Kylee to the park
Christmas Eve... Kylee enjoying cousin Travis' horse.


Kylee with aunt Lacey

Christmas morning with aunt Lacey

Kylee got a baby doll from Grandma Murdock
Christmas Sunday


Gramdma Murdock got Kylee this sweet princess outfit that is very warm. She will really need this when we go back to the snow :(
4 comments:
I'm so sad I didn't get to see Kylee! But, I'm crossing my fingers that you'll be able to make it out to Arizona for the wedding...miss you guys!
I am bummed I missed you! I know it was such a busy week! Hopefully I can see you in March? Looks like you had a good Christmas. I am going to call you one of these days.
Looks like you had some fun! I jealous that you got to visit CA. I miss it so much.
oh my gosh! When did she grow up? I cant believe in a few months she will be ONE! She is such a doll! Glad you guys had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment