Wednesday, August 26, 2009

something sweet...

I had a great birthday this year!!! It was very different from my birthday's in the past. Jeremy made me my favorite french toast for breakfast and had a huge bowl of fresh strawberries. Then it was off to work for him. Kylee and I had to make a quick stop at the Dr.s office to get her weighed. She hadn't been eating well and we wanted to make sure she was gaining weight. Needless to say she weighs 14 lbs and is gaining weight fine. So we headed off to get some lunch at Pita Pit. It was fresh and yummy and just what I needed. Later that night Jeremy brought home a delicious meal from White Orchids (Thai Cuisine). It was so nice not to have to cook and also to eat some really good food. Kylee slept though our enite meal so we could enjoy a little alone time. It was nice. Later that night our friends surprised me and brought me over an ice-cream cake!!!

These are our new friends Maylee (baby) and Nikki (mom) who just moved in across the street.
It will be nice to have the girls play with each other when they get older.
This is the ice-cream cake Jeremy ordered for me. It had chocolate cake with mint oreo ice-cream. It was soooooo good! Thanks honey!
Here is our cute little three month old. She has just discovered her ears and loves sucking on her hands. She also loves grabbing her feet and holding her hands together. It's so cute!


5 comments:

JoEllen said...

Looks like you had a nice birthday! Sorry we played phone tag...I'll have to catch you next week sometime...

Annie and Jason said...

I want all that good food! One of everything sounds good right now and did you cut your hair or am I seeing things???

Dashley said...

A little late but Happy Birthday!! :)

Marissa said...

Happy birthday!!! Kylee is looking so cute! She gets prettier everyday :)

Monica said...

She is too cute! Can't believe she is already 3 months! Happy late birthday!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers