I am so excited because the baby bedding and crib have been purchased. Thank you so much to my loving and generous mother and mother-in-law!!!! I love the Penelopy bedding from Pottery Barn and the white sleigh crib. I am so excited to get it all set up and see what it looks like in person! It’s hard because I am going through this “nesting phase” where I want to get everything ready for the baby, but we are moving so I am not able to. I will have to let my wonderful husband get everything set up for me when he moves into our apartment in April. We are flying out to PA this weekend to look at housing. I’m so excited to see what it is like out there. Wish us luck in finding a place that is available and in a good area!



6 comments:
Its so cute!!
That is really cute! I am so jealous that you have under 100 days left. I still have 110 but really like 103 because she will induce me a week early. Do you guys have a name all picked out or is it a secret? We always have ours picked out early. Good luck!!
Very very cute!
So cute! I feel your pain on the nesting thing! I hate not being able to get things ready. What a pain.
So cute, I can't wait to see you next Saturday!!! You are a cute preggo!!
You gotta let me know how the trip out there went :)
Post a Comment