Sunday, September 16, 2007

San Onofre

Well Jeremy and I went on our first camping trip together as a married couple. We camped on the bluff's of San Onofre State Beach. We got their a little later than we wanted so we ended up setting the tent up in the dark. All we had were some flashlighs so it was pretty tricky. But we had some nice camping neighbors right next to us that let us use their lantern so we could get it set up. We must have looked pretty funny trying to set that thing up in the dark by ourselves. Anyways, it ended up being a really fun night. We sat by the fire for hours just talking and laughing. It was nice to get away for the night. Our camping quarters were pretty tight and we didn't have an air matress either. There were just two sleeping bags between our backs and the ground. Needless to say that we were both pretty sore the next day.
Our campsite overlooks the water. It is kinda hard to see it in this picture because it was very overcast.
We hiked down to the ocean in the morning and walked along the beach.
Further north in this picture there was a surf competition going on. We watched for a little while and then left.

12 comments:

Stacy said...

That looks like fun. You never called me! ohhh... well! Well, good luck with the new job. Its my turn next! hahaha

Emily said...

Sad we missed it! We want to go camping so bad.... I think I just want to make our new tent useful! I'll call you soon so we can hang out again!

Lindsay said...

Sounds like fun! I love camping, but I've never done so on the beach.

Trenda said...

Looks fun! We went a few times before the kiddos, but not since. . . maybe next year when they are a little older!

Jean Willard said...

San Onofre is so fun to camp at! I am jealous. Maybe next year Brandon and I can bring Nathan. :)

Ashley said...

Awe...I'm still so sad that we couldn't go. I'm crying inside kay?! Poor us....whoa is us....

But I'm glad you guys had fun anyway!! Hopefully we can get together Saturday. :)

Stacy said...

Very cute template. I like it! hahaha.. ice cream was fun. We need to do that again. Maybe you guys could come over and do a jacuzzi night. (adams parents have a pool and spa!!)

The Parkers said...

Hey Brianne,
David and I are so glad to here that all is going well with you two. We hope to see you soon. Check out our blog @ http://parkerplace123.blogspot.com

Bethany said...

hey jeremy, this is craig shaver. just wanted to say hi and we are glad to see that things are going well for you. see ya later.

Emily said...

Your template looks like my throw pillows!!! LOVE IT!

Stacy said...

Soo.. hows the new job going?

JoEllen said...

Bre! I love your blog! Cody just taught me how to do it, so I've been trying to keep up. We sure miss you guys! Make sure you call us when you come through Phoenix. Take a look at our blog when you get a chance...

http://mcodyw.blogspot.com/

Love ya--JoEllen

Lilypie First Birthday tickers